Annual/Periodic Report and Trade Name Renewal

Business Information

Business Type *
Is the trade name/DBA renewal past due? *
Is the Sole Proprietorship/Partnership renewal past due? *
Is the periodic/annual report past due? *
Currently Registered Address *
Currently Registered Address
Has the address or registered agent changed? *
Has the address changed? *
What has changed? Please select all that apply *


Florida requires a Federal Tax ID (EIN). If you already have this, provide it below. If not, please APPLY FOR ONE HERE, then return to this form to file your Annual Report.